A dream within a dream?

Archives for 2012
Dreamer08
Silver Member

A dream within a dream?

Post by Dreamer08 »

I had a dream that I was sleeping and while I was sleeping, I was singing a song of praise, as I did I was in full praise and worship, my entire body was shaking almost convulsively, but I was still singing this worshipful song.

Eventually my body which was still lying on the bed sleeping began to levitate off of the bed and I remarked about it to myself while still in this worship song.

It was like I was dreaming that I was dreaming this?

I woke up feeling like my soul was communicating with God even while I was sleep, and the song was still in my mind, but I forgot it later... should have written it down :(

Any takers on this? I remember feeling enveloped by the Holy Spirit the whole time...
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

dreams within dreams usually denote order from inside out, so personally i feel the message is pour your whole self into praise and worship and He will lift you up with power from upon high. (ref John 4:23-24, Luke 24:49, Acts 1:8 ) Wonderful experience you had, praise God.

in Christ,
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Post by Dreamer08 »

Thanks BJ! That sounds good and yes it was a beautiful experience! I was totally wrapped up in his presence!

Right now I am right on the edge of a breakthrough in my life, it has been 3 yrs waiting..

Thank you!
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17