Squirrel Attack

Archives for 2012
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Squirrel Attack

Post by Dreamer08 »

I dreamed that I was in a room with my son, our cat was there too. My son seemed to be lying across the bed and I looked down and saw a large gray squirrel.

I became alarmed and told my son, but he was texting on his phone and was disinterested. The cat was standing nearby and the squirrel began to run towards the window.

I was thinking of opening the window so it could get out but when I turned towards the window it leaped towards me!

Then I woke up

It never really landed because I woke up. This dream made me very uncomfortable.
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Dreamer08, I believe the squirel attack represents a confrontation with someone who is a bit "squirley" = behaving in an unpredictable and jumpy, often in a cowardly way.
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Post by Dreamer08 »

WOW.. I think I might have an idea who this might be if that is what this is.

I feel better, I thought it might be a satanic attack at first..

Thanks Newbie
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
james garner
Bronze Member

Post by james garner »

squirrels are rodents which usually represent the demonic or unclean. I fell that one attacking would definitely speak of a demonic attack. At the same time, I once had a dream about a squirrel that represented the name Cheryl. She was my first cousin who died at age 31 from overdose. God will use words that rhyme with the hidden translation sometimes.
Hope this helps
James & Wendy Garner
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Post by Dreamer08 »

Well I definately have had my share of attacks here lately so I will definately keep this under Prayer James.

Thank you. When I initially looked up squirrel, I did not find it in the symbolisms but I know that they are unclean animals and I remember thinking in the dream that it might bite me and I might catch rabies, but then also thinking they can give me a shot for that, I just need to get this thing out of here.

I was afraid of it initially but moving towards the window to let it out, was when I was processing the odds of getting bit.

Perhaps had I not moved, maybe it wouldnt have attacked.. the attack was definately precipitated by my movement towards the window. We seemed to simply be at a standoff while I was still.. it was watching me as I was it.

something else to consider..

Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Dreamer08, I have been looking over this off and on. My thoughts is why would a squirrel attack a human. They rarely do but they can and this usually entails messing witth their food supply or a mother protecting her young. However, in your dream, it was heading for the window to flee. Additionally, you wanted it to leave as well, so you went to the window to help it be on its merry way; unfortunately, much like when you back a dog in corner, it lashed out at you (the fight or flight mechanism). So perhaps the squirrel represents someone who is lashing out at you because of fear.
Usually, I view animals such as these to be demonic; however, I notice the squirrel is not doing anything out of the ordinary. I have seen IRL, how squirrels act if they are caught in a person’s home and believe it or not, this is how they act. Once again, toss if it does not ping in the spirit.
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Post by Dreamer08 »

Lashing out because of fear. Hmm I will have to pray about that one.

I can't imagine anyone fearing me per se, not physically at least so perhaps it is spiritually...

Which means that I would have to check out the people in my circle.

Thank you Newbie.. I will pray about that one. I knew that was typical behavior for a squirrel but still concerned by it's reaction..I dont wish to corner anyone