deleted by poster - blessings, FB

Archives for 2012
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

Last edited by fishbreath on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Fishbreath, I view the beach as either a representation of you and others confronting negative issues and/or a time of transition. Here are a few ideas on the elephants: they may symbolize memories, as an elephant never forgets things; a big issue no one wants to address (the elephant in the room); a large prophetic influence; or a religious spirit. The new boyfriend may symbolize a new support system/habit/belief of your friend. I viewed your washing of hands as one of two things: “washing your hands” of a matter or preparing a word. I want to add that Michael literally means the rhetorical question of “Who is like God?” Of course, no one is like God because there is only one and only true God. Is something going on with your friend in which you may have noticed that something or someone has supplanted themselves in her life? Something or someone who is taking the focus off God? Does Dawn like attention or is she seeking adoration? I only ask because of she wants to hear how much she is loved. As usual toss if it does not ping in the spirit!