Strange security question

Archives for 2013
bella
Diamond Member

Strange security question

Post by bella »

BACKGROUND

Recently someone I know (BR - *name protected) gave a speech saying that he had prayed to marry a certain girl for a number of years, before circumstances occurred where she was saved and they finally got together (were just friends that whole time).

DREAM

I'm in a suburb that pops up in my dreams often. There are boutiques all along the main street. I'm walking from boutique to boutique and find that I'm in one that belongs to a friend, N. (IRL she owns a beauty salon in that suburb but much further down the road.)

I'm walking around this little boutique looking at the clothes. I comment to her how beautiful they are and encourage her at how great she's doing.

I see that I'm wearing a red and white gingham skirt and a navy and white gingham top. I ponder how over the top that is, but then think 'well i'm an individual and can wear whatever I want'.

Then I come across a plain knee length skirt that I think will be a good all-rounder. I say to my mother who's just there now, that I'm going to buy the skirt no-matter what the price. Then I look at the price and it's $900+. I think $937?? I'm horrified and yell 'no way'. [Just want to add that the skirt had lots of extra detail on the inside, like structural stuff around the waist band and zip area.]

Then I go to the counter to pay for something (not sure what) and I give them my American Express card. There's two other girls at the counter now, working there, and my friend, who owns the store, is to the side of the counter folding clothes.

They run my card through the machine and then ask me a security question: are you BR's mrs? I don't understand the question at first, then I look at the screen of the little swipey/pin machine and read the question and at first the question is blurry, but it clears and then I understand what it means. I say 'no' and start wondering what the connection is between my card and BR's wife and I think someone's stuffed something up somewhere. Like somewhere in the system, they think she should be the owner of this Amex Card.

I say to the girls, 'you can ask N who I am, she knows me well'. But N won't say anything and refuses to help. I ponder that she's scared to upset the apple-cart (a real-life trait).

Then while these girls are mucking around, two men appear at the counter next to me, and I start chatting with them and laughing about it, laughing at how ridiculous this is. I think I tell them I don't even want an American Express card anyway, but it was forced on me somehow. I said something like "the moral of the story is don't get a Mastercard". Even as I said it my real self knew a Mastercard wasn't the same as an Amex Card.

EOD

IRL I don't have an Amex Card, never have and never will, if i can help it. I also don't have a Mastercard!

#Ad
Last edited by bella on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

en I look at the screen of the little swipey/pin machine and read the question and at first the question is blurry, but it clears and then I understand
So has it cleared up yet? DO you understand?? I would think part of this dream has to do with you wondering about whether your own life will mirror BR's or not :).
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I just realised the screen in my dream was like your avatar picture but not that quick at becoming clear.

:lol:
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Skirt=Area of influence (your kingdom domain)
9=end conclusion
Credit Card/wrong use (this was because the machine was messing up on you)=having no spiritual credibility.

What I see here is that you have an area of influence in the kingdom.
However, as of right now, you have no spiritual authority (this could be due to lack of experience).

Perhaps, the Lord will show you what your area is (if you don't already know it), and then delve in and get some experience in that area. Or at least study it as much as you can. He's not going to give you 'access' to your domain until your ready (or know more what you're doing). Then all your security answers will work for you.

Do you have any idea what your spiritual domain is?

Hope this helps, SpecialK
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

So has it cleared up yet? DO you understand?? I would think part of this dream has to do with you wondering about whether your own life will mirror BR's or not
TT I thought that's what it meant at first, but other things didn't make sense.

I've gone and looked up the meaning of BR's name and now I'm not so sure that's what the dream is about at all.

I think it's about work because of the work skirt????

I'm still not sure what the deal is with the Amex Card and the Mastercard, but that seems to be important because those symbols were so specific in the dream. Especially seeing I don't have and never had had those brands of credit card.

Special K

My initial reaction to what you wrote is that it doesn't fit me. But I'm going to sit and see if any of it applies.

It appears you have the same dream symbols book that I have!

But there are several symbol meanings to each of those symbols, and all quite different.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Hey Bella, what about the NAMES of the cards?
American Express....something fast, maybe something instant or in a 'give it to me now' attitude like we Americans tend to live :). I don't know! Just brainstorming here! Maybe it'll jog something loose for ya.
MASTERcard. Master can be positive or negative. What do those words mean to you?
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hey Bella, what about the NAMES of the cards?
American Express....something fast, maybe something instant or in a 'give it to me now' attitude like we Americans tend to live . I don't know! Just brainstorming here! Maybe it'll jog something loose for ya.
MASTERcard. Master can be positive or negative. What do those words mean to you?
That's exactly what I've been trying to understand!!!!

When I looked up the guy's name, I see that it has to do with waiting. So you may be right on with that must have it now stuff. Except that I've really been waiting waiting waiting. Like unbelievably waiting.

And Mastercard ... again, not sure. 'The moral of the story is, don't get a Mastercard'... I've been trying to work out what master this is!!!
ObeyingJesus
Bronze Member

Post by ObeyingJesus »

Hello Bella:

What immediately came to mind when I just read the part about American Express Card and MasterCard....

Is credibility and popularity. Usually having these two brands is credible. It is not easy to get an American Express card. Your credit has to be real good. Also AMEX is not a credit card it's a charge card. It is expected that a person using this card can pay of their full balance in 30 days or the next month - they are trusted to be responsibleb. You can make very large purchases with it.

After some little research, I learned that MasterCard brings in the most revenue when compared to visa

Also the scripture that came to mind is

that God's people shall be lenders and not borrowers.
Deuteronomy 15:6 says, “For the Lord thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over the

And I saw this one
The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.proverbs 22:7

I know sometimes we do need to borrow ie loans car school home etc, but at some point we want our jubilee freedom financially.

ALSO
Dream moods

To see a familiar name written in your dream symbolizes the way you feel about that person. Your intuition about them may turn out to be true.

I hope this helps. GBU

:D
Love
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks, S!

More to ponder.

Yes I get what you mean about the two cards. I was thinking about that too. Especially since I thought Visa seemed more popular here. But I could be wrong about that. I did wonder if Mastercard was more popular in the USA than Visa.

The other bizarre symbol that I didn't take much notice of at first is the fact that in my friend's boutique 2 girls turn up to serve me (together), then 2 guys turn up to stand next to me and I chat with them/one of them.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Bella,
We most likely do use the same book. It's an excellent source, and yes, it does have more than one meaning.

The thing that still gets me is that you were having problems to accessing your credit line. Could it be a warning to not to use credit cards (in real life)? Possibly a call to get out of debt?

As far as the names of the cards, do you by chance own either or them? If so, then that might be the case. Blessings, SpecialK
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Special K

I'm not in debt, don't have either of those cards and have no intention of ever getting those cards.