Octopus

Archives for 2013
bella
Diamond Member

Octopus

Post by bella »

Does anyone have any idea what an octopus may represent?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I believe this may have something to do with mind control. If anyone knows anything about this from a spiritual perspective could you let me know?
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Funny. Seth bought a boogie board (water toy) the other day from this beach shop and I mentioned it looked 'trippy' to me. Big octopus, tentacles out all around it. Anything with tentacles seems to speak of the demonic in my own opinion. Mind control fits what I thought of when I saw his boogie board. Then I, whoops, forgot to bring it to the new place when we switched rooms :).

J. F. may know something more specific on this like you're asking. Ask her.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Def. mind control.

If anyone's experienced in deliverance ministry and knows about it I'd like to get a deeper understanding on this subject.
ObeyingJesus
Bronze Member

Post by ObeyingJesus »

Hi Bella

Sometimes The Lord leads me to look up words on Christian dream websites. I stay away from anything that gives the appearance of or clearly represents psychic, new age, and any other foreign website. Even if it says Christian and I don't have a peace in my heart I don't use it.

Sometimes I get a meaning from The Lord directly without no website
Sometimes I think I got a meaning from The Lord
Sometimes He gives it to me through research ie website and others such as yourself

What came to mind was alien like - which led me to think foreign

Also I looked up on mood dreams. I had a peace with it.
Octopus

To see an octopus in your dream means that you are entangled in some difficult matter. Your judgment is being clouded. Alternatively, the octopus indicates that you are overly possessive and maybe too clingy in a relationship.

To see two octopuses in your dream represents a codependent relationship.

If this helps praise God if not toss it.

:D
Love
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks again, S. Yeah I did some internet research and found that same one as you.

Frankly this whole stupid octopus subject is just irritating me! and I think I've spent enough time thinking about it. So I figure God's just going to have to tell me what He's saying, because I'm not searching anymore on this horrible subject.

I also think I'll be giving up one of my favourite meals, which is salt & pepper calamare.

:?