a warning, german shepard, attack on house

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

a warning, german shepard, attack on house

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all, again had a dream this morning and it sort of scared me when I woke up that I had to pray about it. I had a similar dream of this nature some time back and I ended up getting a divorce. so it made me concern.
so I fade in in the living room of a house, it does not look my house but me and my son and our dog were there. I am looking and I see to my left thru the windows stuff going on outside. I look and a big german shepherd has come into the yard and is running around playing, doing stuff. I try to hold our dog back but he wants out. my son goes out the dog to calm the shepard down and work with it, and its going all over. our dog gets out and hunkers down in a hole and the shepard licks it and bites at it. I guess to play. then I here a noise in the back of the house I go to look and see someone but not the person attacking the house where the bedroom is. cars are parked there. one van and one car. our dog comes rushing in and is being tuff, barking and all I hold him back as I watch like a tractor try to break the house but only get to far and cannot get further,. it almost got through. it then pulls away a van from near the house. and then it leaves. I see no more action, but I see the damage it did for what it did do. the dog got free and looked in the bedroom which I think was mine and was not so tuff, when the attack stopped. then as I looked around the dream faded out.
when I woke, I had the feeling this was an attack. I got to praying and ask the Lord to help and help me understand.
thanks for reading.
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all,
the german shepard that came into the yard was a rep of my nephew who came to us from foster care. that is his most fav dog/ animal. his temperament is like one too, haha. he likes to bite when his emotions come out. among other things. him being outside the house makes sense too, cause I got the thing from the Lord that he was not staying with us. though the state is not so sure to send him back.
so its possible that the other part is another visitor that is being messed with by unseen forces through bedroom activity......I have had dreams where I wake up right away and have to walk the house, cause the devil is laughing at me......or something wakes me and like I have to go and see what is happening......now this bedroom activity is know to me and I got very little say but have let those concern know I know. and yes I am saying very little here cause of the importance to do so.
so at least I think this is the direction it might be going or it might be going another way.....but its sort of there for the moment.
thanks for reading...haha...if I got this right, this dream is almost complete....it will finish in less than 2 days.
thanks
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi,
Much as I hate to say it there is a different atmosphere with this one boy gone. It is like he has something following him spiritually. I can only pray that the Lord will find a way to overpower the spiritual part the win over the physical learned part. And life continues......