Two moons, red sky at NIGHT & explosions

Archives for 2013
Starfire
Gold Member

Two moons, red sky at NIGHT & explosions

Post by Starfire »

I had this dream several months ago. (Again, very very vivid & colorful, which makes me feel it is of God.

I was standing on the sidewalk looking over a mountain top into the distant night sky. There were TWO very LARGE bright red moons. The sky around them was red & filled with smoke & explosions. Others were coming out of their houses to see it.
"What IS that?," someone asked?
Another(perhaps me I'm not sure) replied, "They're at it agian"
Others nodded, in grim silence, accepting a fate that was out of our
control and quietly retreated back into their houses, in stunned disbelief & dispair.

== I'm not sure Who "THEY" are, but it felt like gov't or a gov't/alien collaboration. WhoEVER they were, they clearly were
experimenting or doing something that had control or an effect on our atmosphere. I don't know what or why they were doing it, but it was deliberate & everyone seemed to know we couldn't stop them & the result was going to be devastating. (For some reason I think they were attempting to control the weather on the planet by causing explosions & attempting to manipulate the skies/stars.
It was NOT a nuclear explosion. I know what they supposedly look like. This was more like a massive inferno, deliberate & for the purpose of man attempting to gain control over all.
NOT a good feeling. There was no where to go, no where to hide.

Thanks for the ability to share this. It's plagued me for months & to just EXPRESS it is helpful.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Your dream made me think about the Red Blood Moons right away.

Some of the scriptures are

Joel 2:31 (KJ21)

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

And

Judges 20:38 (KJ21)

38 Now there was an appointed sign between the men of Israel and the liersinwait that they should make a great flame with smoke rise up out of the city.

A red blood moon is an appointed sign or signal to us. The main ones they are watching will be (each will be on the first day of a Jewish holiday):

04/15/14
03/20/15
04/04/15
09/28/15

We just had one August 20, 2013 & that's where Syria used chemical weapons the very next day. I was curious to see what or if anything at all would happen. Any major events will also revolve around Israel.

You can find more info from Mark Blitz or John Hagee. They got these dates from NASA.

As to the rest of your dream, I believe it could just line up with what could happen--after your two red blood moons. Hope this helps, SpecialK.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

SpecialK,
That makes sense. Perhaps there are 2 as it will be the 2nd one that will occur before people will begin to realize what is happening.
I hadn't remembered that passage in Judges, but surely appreciate the reference. There were stars in the sky, but where the 2 moons appeared, there was just explosion, smoke & redness. Like a giant caldron had exploded. For some reason, as I write this, the Hadron Collider came into my mind. Perhaps that will have something to do with is coming. I know little about it.
All I know is that in those days, ALL we will have is the Lord.
(Every one of our false idols will have left us down)
We will have run out of our belief in our country/govt, in our $, in anything that will protect us. Our faith is what we will have left and I thank God that, no matter what, He will be with us.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

You got the explosion, smoke and redness right. I wonder if the caldron didn't have to do with the spirits of witchcraft being expelled?
In the spirit realm, and perhaps any other spiritual warfare.
Blessings, SpecialK
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

SpecialK,
Not sure, but I sensed strongly that they were trying to reposition or somehow effect how our atmosphere affects us. Again, an explosion. Don't know if they *wanted* an explosion, but it happened. After your comment, I'm wondering strongly if near the 2nd blood moon:3/20/15 by your chart they will be doing drastic things to gain control over all humanity. Will it be an attempt to
interact with aliens? An attempt to modify the atmosphere to control the weather? I don't know, but again, as I wrote you back the Hadron Collider came to mind. Not sure but it may have something to do with it.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Oh, my goodness.
Did a quick search on Haldron Collider.
On 2/15/13 the following was reported:
Large Hadron Collider Shuts Down For Two-Year Hiatus, Maintenance & Upgrades, CERN Says
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/1 ... 88568.html

This would mean that it will be back to running by around Feb 15 2015
That blood moon date you gave was Mar 20,2015.
There definitely may be a connection. Who knows what they plan to do with that thing or what the results will be.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Thanks Brian for your link!!

Starfire: It could possibly be, but I believe major things will happen.
The Haldron Collider is very dangerous. They are trying to punch holes into the atmosphere, and or space. In order to get atoms to come through. Sorry, but they are playing with fire. They have no guarantee what will come through. It could also punch a hole into another dimension, and who knows what could come through. This could be both physical and spiritual--as in demonic activity.

As to the first date, 3/20/15--Kerry started the peace talks on this last Red Blood Moon. They are hopeful for a peace treaty anytime within the next 8 months. It wouldn't surprise me if it happened on this exact date.

This date is when there will be a solar eclipse.

And it goes along with:

Revelation 6:12 (KJV)

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

There could possibly be a major earthquake (Bob Jones prophesied that Tokyo will have another major quake, and then CA will be after that).

I looked the scripture up in Matthiew Henry's Commentary, and he believes there will be a solar eclipse at this time.

It'll be interesting to see what happens, but I personally believe we'll be with Jesus. Blessings, SpecialK.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Acts 2:19-21,
And I will cause wonders in the heavens above

and signs on the earth below—

blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

20 The sun will become dark,

and the moon will turn blood red

before that great and glorious day of the Lord arrives.

21 But everyone who calls on the name of the Lord

will be saved.’c
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

You got it Newbie!! Blessings, SpecialK
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Thanks so much to all.
SpecialK & Newbie...from your lips to God's ears!
I am picturing us standing in a circle hands clasped & raised,
praying & praising the Lord for the fruition of His Word.
(That we will become worthy to escape those things that are
about to come upon this world.)

What a sincere blessing you are. I feel God's love pouring through you
& know I am blessed to be a tiny part of that.

Want to hear something really neat?

We are all "chips off the Old Block"...
Some of us are Iron, some Wood. In time, Iron rusts and appears
to look like wood. The time will come when it may be hard to know
them apart from outer appearance. When the rapture comes however,
it shall be like a large magnet is waved over the earth and all who are
of God (iron in this example) will be irresistably attracted to it. Those
of wood (who have not chosen Christ) will be passed by.
I just loved the imagery. Sometimes when I wonder what the heck is so special about me,
I remember this & smile thinking,:" I don't have to know, HE knows and that's all that counts."
From Tommy Tenney’s “Hadassah: One Night With the KING”
“IF The KING doesn’t like you, it won’t matter who DOES,
BUT if the KING LIKES YOU, it won’t matter who DOESN’T”

All Praise & Honor & Glory to the One Who IS, Who Was & Who Is to Come!

================================
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: Two moons, red sky at NIGHT & explosions

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Starfire wrote:I had this dream several months ago. (Again, very very vivid & colorful, which makes me feel it is of God.

== I'm not sure Who "THEY" are, but it felt like gov't or a gov't/alien collaboration. WhoEVER they were, they clearly were
experimenting or doing something that had control or an effect on our atmosphere. I don't know what or why they were doing it, but it was deliberate & everyone seemed to know we couldn't stop them & the result was going to be devastating.
I have a feeling that your dream is about exactly who you saw in it. The govt and their desire to strike Syria. The whole situation very much has to do with control. Looking at different polls, many people and citizens do not agree with the P's desire to have our military attack them. But it seems to be something completely out of our control and what's done will be done. I believe though that when the strike does happen, we will be in for much devastation. Thanks for posting your dream.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8