Biblical Teaching in My Sleep

Archives for 2013
peacefulsteph

Biblical Teaching in My Sleep

Post by peacefulsteph »

Some time ago, I use to dream about this man who sit in a chair in front of me in my room. We would sit face to face but I could not see his face. He would read the Bible to me. Yet, I could not remember the Scripture he read. Sometimes I would remember the Book of Bible he was reading from.

Last night, I dream someone was reading the Bible to me. I saw in the dream the page turning in the Bible and heard a voice reading it. I tried to wake up to record the Scripture but I could not wake up. When got up this morning I still cannot remember what the Scriptures were. I feel bad that I cannot remember as though I am missing out on some great revelation.

Has anyone experienced this before?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I suspect when you need to know the content of the dream, it will comet to you. Had that happen many times.
Kate

Post by Kate »

Yes it has happened to me on various occasions, sometimes I'd forget the dream; but have learned to rely on the Holy Spirit to remember.
insidelove

Re: Biblical Teaching in My Sleep

Post by insidelove »

peacefulsteph wrote:Some time ago, I use to dream about this man who sit in a chair in front of me in my room. We would sit face to face but I could not see his face. He would read the Bible to me. Yet, I could not remember the Scripture he read. Sometimes I would remember the Book of Bible he was reading from.

Last night, I dream someone was reading the Bible to me. I saw in the dream the page turning in the Bible and heard a voice reading it. I tried to wake up to record the Scripture but I could not wake up. When got up this morning I still cannot remember what the Scriptures were. I feel bad that I cannot remember as though I am missing out on some great revelation.

Has anyone experienced this before?
Hello peacefulsteph

In this dream it seems God is revealing his desire and intention to you.

He wants to be close to you as one is face to face with a person.
This dream seems to be saying he is inviting you to know him through his word( the Bible). When you do there are moments you will hear and know his voice.

Could I suggest that you speak to God and say yes to his invitation. Ask God to do whatever it takes for you to experience knowing him as has shown you in this dream.

Please ignore if you think those words are not relevant. God bless you.