del

Archives for 2013
bella
Diamond Member

del

Post by bella »

del
Last edited by bella on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Elle the man in the trunk stuck on the most to me and the 1st impression that came to me was the woman in the basket from Zecharia. The woman in the box was symbolically called wickedness. The passage was in reference to Israel’s blindness and operating in unbelief. They were treasuring wrath; more their crimes multiplied the faster their measure comes. The other day a young man posted a prophesy in regards to South Africa and a day afterwards, a woman of God posted a message she received from a brother in Christ that currently ministers of out South Africa. Prior to this, I recalled telling my husband, when seeing Mandela’s face plastered all over the news, that although He was a good man, He was not Jesus. I felt as though it was a form of idolism; just felt that in my spirit. Anyway, this what the young man said in regards to South Africa: “South Africa God says I have this against you: I am disappointed in you I will teach you a lesson of who I am... You made a shrine in the middle of the city. Don’t worship the dead worship the living savior broken for your sins. I am a jealous God. .repent or your day of judgment will suddenly come upon you like a woman in birth pains.....”
The message given to the woman of God was this: “It is now 1:40am here in South Africa and the spiritual warfare has reached a peak. There is already a slaying of whites because of hatred and murderous beliefs and we have never seen such a scene. Please pray and intercede with us that the Lord will intervene and stop genocide and mass murders and brutal killings. Extreme leftist communist groups under the leadership of fascists’ have vowed to exterminate the whites especially and the church from the African continent. I have never seen so many Christians in fear. Please call to prayer as many as you can so that Jesus our Lord can turn this around and demonstrate His love and power to safeguard His people His church and this nation for even those who seek to kill is loved by Jesus and we have not reached everyone yet with the Gospel. May the Lord bless you and keep you Faithfully yours in Christ Jesus…”
I believe there is something going on in South Africa and this is a call to pray for that nation. Perhaps you felt something is going on to; however, no one is paying attention and going about their business. Some words for your prayerful consideration!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I want to note that the young man gave his word on the 7th and the woman of God on the 8th. I see that you posted this on the 8th and I do not believe in coincidences.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

del
Last edited by bella on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Zechariah 5
A Woman in a Basket

5Then the angel who was talking with me came forward and said, “Look up and see what’s coming.”

6“What is it?” I asked.

He replied, “It is a basket for measuring grain,b and it’s filled with the sinsc of everyone throughout the land.”

7Then the heavy lead cover was lifted off the basket, and there was a woman sitting inside it. 8The angel said, “The woman’s name is Wickedness,” and he pushed her back into the basket and closed the heavy lid again.

9Then I looked up and saw two women flying toward us, gliding on the wind. They had wings like a stork, and they picked up the basket and flew into the sky.

10“Where are they taking the basket?” I asked the angel.

11He replied, “To the land of Babylonia,d where they will build a temple for the basket. And when the temple is ready, they will set the basket there on its pedestal.”