Mike Bickle Prophecy

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Mike Bickle Prophecy

Post by Warrior Princess »

I had 2 vehicles blocking the neighbors' driveway/garage/house and I moved them. One was a white truck I think. Something was wrong with one of the cars, can't remember.

At a baseball game with daughter. I was sitting sideways with my feet up talking to daughter, S is there too, a few rows up with a guy, so he was directly in my line of sight. I wondered if he saw me, was trying not to be obvious. The sun started setting and was right in my eyes. Went out to use the restroom. Mom and daughter were there trying to tell me about a desk at the same time, so I said, Ok, one at a time! Where is the desk! At mom's house (in the basement) or somewhere else? I think it was still at mom's house somewhere.

Then a group of us were sitting around a table, I was at one end and S was at the other end. He was sharing some things and then a guy in the middle said it was my turn to share. Then S and I are in a vehicle together and he was talking about leaving our church. He was saying the first Sun a.m. service was really religious and they had made a statement along the lines of, "Don't even mention anything about continuing the line of the prophets!" Then, he was saying that Mike Bickle (International House of Prayer/Forerunner Christian Fellowship) had given him a word, a prophecy, and something about him being the perfect person for the job.
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

sounds like S might be gifted as a prophet for his situation
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

It just came to me that the last part is like a Saul to Paul event. Not sure how that relates to the rest of the dream though.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."