Jail

Archives for 2013
KO

Jail

Post by KO »

I had a dream and in my dream I was sitting in a chair on the upper level of a house and someone was laying or sitting on a made bed - I think the bedspread was blue and said their waiting to take you to jail for 7 years. There was a man in a black suit and white shirt standing outside the door waiting but looking in. I felt fear in my dream
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy KO,

Welcome to the Tehillah Dreams board. God Bless you.

For your dream... I wasn't totally clear from what you typed on who was doing the speaking in the dream. I took it as the person who was laying down on the bed with the blue bedspread was also the one speaking to you. Then for the man in the suit, was he like a government agent authority type of man and was the fear toward him or just toward the situation in general? I could be totally off here, but the main thing I get from the dream is that what is being revealed to you is that there is a fear of the Lord and what submitting to His authority formally might mean to you. Just some thoughts.

in Christ,
KO

Post by KO »

Thank you for the Welcome and you are right about the person on the bed talking along with the govt type figure. What you shared reminded me of a past time in my life where I faced making a choice for the Lord..i believe in my spirit your revelation is spot on because of where I am in my life currently. Again thank you for being a willing vessel and for the Welcome
KO

Post by KO »

And yes fear of the situation..
Going to jail not of the guy . He kept looking downstairs...the ppl who wanted to take me were waiting to take me for 7 years..i failed to mention that in the dream the person on the bed said for assault