Unlocked door-Gifts

Archives for 2013
Kpmehmble43
Gold Member

Unlocked door-Gifts

Post by Kpmehmble43 »

I had a dream that I was sleep and when I awakened some gifts were sitting in the floor. My door was unlocked but closed and I was trying to figure out how my door was unlocked....I guess that whoever unlocked my door left the gifts-some wrapped, some unwrapped.
I love the Lord, He heard my cry.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Perhaps God will be giving you a few gifts of the spirit, and in the natural.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

You said that some were unwrapped...what were they? Can you describe the gifts and the wrappings....colors...shapes? Are there any other details you have left out?

Revelation 1:18
I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

The Lord has the ultimate keys and can unlock anything....
Kpmehmble43
Gold Member

Post by Kpmehmble43 »

Underhiswing,
From what I can remember the gifts were on the floor. I was just waking. they were in a stack---like boxes stacked. I never got a chance to actually see what they were. I was thinking in my dream that my brother came in---since he is the only one with a key and perhaps he was trying to surprise me (my thoughts). A couple of the gifts were not wrapped completely but I could not see what they were. Shiny dark purplish wrappings on some....
I love the Lord, He heard my cry.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Did you have those thoughts about your brother while in the dream, or afterwards?
insidelove

Post by insidelove »

Hi Kpmehmble43

In this dream God has given you gifts. these gifts seem to speak of opportunities and provision. Those gifts that are wrapped slightly open seems to mean you can to see the early stages of an opportunity very quickly. It may also mean you get to discern a God opportunity clearer right from the start As you experience those gifts others will wonder how did you get this. This is because it happen to you at a time when opportunities seem to be locked and closed before you. those gifts speak of God doing something in your life that is not through human efforts or abilities.

You mentioned one gift is wrap in purple, purple can speak of royalty. It seems surrounding one opportunity will have themes of the kingdom of God.

Those gifts will help awaken what God wants to show you in the future.
lovely dream!

Please ignore if those words are relevant to your dream . God bless. :D