looking for me, gold keys

Archives for 2013
Dreaming

looking for me, gold keys

Post by Dreaming »

I dreamed someone I knew was walking fr. his apt. to his car. He had two golden car keys in his hands, the car was grey. It was in the evening. As he walked,.I knew he was in deep thought. It was at this time I knew he was going to get in his car and come looking for me. Later I was walking down a street in the day light looking for my apt. When I looked back and saw the mans car comin around a corner,.he was getting ready to make a right turn in my direction. I knew he was looking for me but for some reason, I would fade in and out of his sight. It was as if I was hiding. I ended up going to look for my apt. I kept going to the wrong apt when finally a man came into one of the apts that I was in and pointed me to mine. I seemed in a rush to find my apt anyway later I spoke with a person, he told me the man who was looking for me did not live in the apts. I thought he lived in. At that moment I pulled a vision of these raggedy bullet ridden apts. He no longer lived there. He lived in apts that werent worn abd ragedy. Coul someone please interpre this dream. There is a litttle more to this dream. It has.ti do with me getting into this high secret areas. Was two large metal gauges the size of a football field, I ran thru them without getting hit. Also a small gadget. I made it thru all three. Felt like I was a winner.