Boy drowning

Archives for 2013
Grace
Diamond Member

Boy drowning

Post by Grace »

There were lots of parts to this dream but I only remember the end. Our family was riding in a tram ( very slowly) or something like that in a park. My son and I observe a teen with inline skates going down some steps, cross the path in front of us and flip into a huge water tank. I at first didn't realize there was a tank of water. It had a low cement wall around it. But when the boy didn't get up I jumped off the tram and I rushed over. The water was murky and I couldn't see him. I saw something and thought it was him but when I dived in I could see it was some kind of statue that was on the bottom. I went up for breath and saw that many people were peering in. I asked if they saw anything and then I dived in again. I woke up before I could find him. :( :( I just remembered, there were seals or some creatures like that in the water as well.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6