Killer Whales- 2 dreams

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Killer Whales- 2 dreams

Post by TexasTransplant »

99% of my dreams the last few months have been comical, nonsense, pregnancy induced dreams. But the last 2 nights, I've dreamed of killer whales/orcas and have no outside explanation of why. I've woken suddenly from both too. The whales are very dangerous and evil feeling in both.

Dream 1:
On some sort of camping/hunting family vacation. We all walked down a boardwalk or pier and saw killer whales very close looping in and out of the water. I saw 2 friendly dogs swimming (saw one at a time) and thought to rescue them from this water fearing the whales might attack. I did pull the second up onto the pier just in case but did not see the first dog. I assumed it'd been quietly attacked and eaten. I blew this first dream off because it was dark colored and thought it must mean nothing.

Dream 2:
I was at Sea World. We walked along a road and my husband said,"Did you see how huge that whale fin was??" There were plastic, life sized whale fins placed along the roadside. These things were giants. Later we were visiting with a nice Hispanic man who'd brought his 4 children there for the day. The kids were on a behind-the-scenes tour and I thought about how extravagant this gift was from their dad. I thought about how it must've been cheaper than Disney, though. He was holding all of their souvenirs while he waited for them. We were seated in front of a narrow, older looking pool that curved around the back watching 2 baby killer whales swim and later their mother by herself. I was aware that a man had just been killed after entering the water but didn't see it. Then I saw a pink, harmless pig swim around the corner and I said,"Who keeps putting these animals in the water??" I willed it to turn around fast and escape at the steps, but instead it saw the whale and tried to get to the deeper water for safety. The pig dove down deep and I knew its fate was sealed the . The whale was a very swift, expert swimmer and chase it down to the bottom. It came to the pig, head butted it slightly and the pigs head was crushed instantly by the blow. I saw blood and cringed. The whale drug it back up to the surface and I noticed the whale didn't have a whale tail. It had a short, stubby, triangular tail and legs. The Hispanic man's son ran out of the back in shock. It was a very traumatic scene to watch the pig be killed.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of these. I've found that dogs and pigs tend to have similar symbolic meanings....religious unbelievers, hypocrites, backsliders, etc. I can't put my finger on who that may be in my life, it could be any number of people! Both the dogs and pigs did feel like people to me in the dreams. The whales felt like spirits....giant, monstrous, intimidating in size and power. In the second 'Sea World' dream, the mother whale was extremely territorial. I thought of the word 'territorial' when I saw it come after that pig. What has me a little uneasy is that the whale had given birth to 2 baby whales and I saw them swimming together from the outside window looking into the aquarium at the beginning of the dream. I thought of them as twins and I AM PREGNANT WITH TWINS IRL. Maybe I saw them as twins because that's so prevalent on my mind right now when I think of babies, not sure. I hope the horrible killer whale wouldn't have to do with me!! I can't make that fit. I did just read that orcas 'pass things on generationally' 'ways of doing things' and I happen to be neck deep in working against a long-standing family stronghold with the Lord right now. It has to do with broken relationships between mothers and daughters for several generations but I feel like I'm making head way. Very confusing dream, my guess would be it could have to do with the stronghold but I'm not so sure. There are also several people in my life that could fit the pig/dog description too, so....AAGGGHH! I'm praying He reveals this one to me. I know it's important.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16