White Paint Stain

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

White Paint Stain

Post by Warrior Princess »

At home, in the first house where ex and I lived. My mother returns from the store, she was driving a coral/salmon colored VW bug for around town. Something needed adjusting on it and there was a tool for it that I hung on the antenna after making the adjustment. She got on the phone to check her messages and mentioned something about an event Friday and the next Friday or Friday 2 weeks from now and the next Fri. I suspected it was an engagement party. On the kitchen table, white paint had spilled a long time ago, it was coagulated and almost hardened, and I saw it bubbling in the center so I figured it had gotten warm enough for it to melt a little so now was the time to try to remove it, so I pulled it up. Then, I was in the living room and there were 2 long tables and chairs. I wondered how they would arrange them, long sides aligned or short sides together (end to end), and where they would put the head chairs. I saw 2 options: Short sides together, the chairs at opposite ends. Or long sides of the tables aligned alongside one another, one head chair at one end of each table, opposite. Then, I was in a store looking at dresses that would be appropriate for an engagement party.

At some point I was in a large apartment complex, top level, and told my daughter I would be right back, that I needed to go meet my mother at her car, she may have needed my help with something. I noticed they had painted lt grey stones lining each side of the sidewalk.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."