facebook

Archives for 2013
militantone
Gold Member

facebook

Post by militantone »

Hello,

I had 2 dreams about facebook. I had a dream in which I screamed, You are taking away my facebook. The other dream was were I deactivated it and then I was pressing buttons. At the end of the dream I saw the welcome screen before you log on and I was about to press login I believe.

sincerely,
MT
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

What does facebook mean to you?

It seems like it's something you don't want gone from your life but fear that that's what's going to happen ... That something important is going to be taken from you.
militantone
Gold Member

Post by militantone »

Well I didn't know if God was saying that He wanted facebook removed from my life literally, which I absolutely love using. Another thing it represents is friendships and remove them would be hard.either way would be hard.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sometimes FB is about time and how it is being spent... the simplest definition of an idol is anything that comes between you and God. So if FB is taking your time and you need to focus in on God, then FB gotta go. The other thing that FB represents is your personal image that you are representing to the world. What you like and what you post says a lot about what a person is thinking about in their life. Sometimes that personal image needs to be brought down so that God's image can shine through us. Just some thoughts on what FB might represent in your dream. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,