Dream from Rufus

Archives for 2013
bjcollin
Site Owner

Dream from Rufus

Post by bjcollin »

Sent: Fri 12/27/13 12:16 PM
To: bjcollin@hotmail.com

Opening scene: the setting is my mother's home in Dbn and a relative who works for department of Education brought a young white boy as a potential boarder and he looked quite attractive n innocent I am present at the place! I see a black BMW reversing into the premises and as relative tells us about it a Long sharp spear thrusts into the white boy and he dies Scene 2 : I see the death and I am trying to warn other people close by and they turn out to be devils! Holding the same spear Then I am rescued by a "coloured" woman he prays for me in tongues and I say nothing to her but she knows exactly what I need to say! I eventually fall asleep in her house, when I awake she is hiding from me and I began to pray in a language that roared like thunder and every person in the area heard me, the devils with the swords or spears continued to search for me Scene 3: the person I am buying the vehicle I mentioned appears in my dream and one of her twin daughters ask me for money and I said its offensive and then the mother begins to beat the child but in Private Afterwards I meet a woman same as the one who rescued me is showing me a Salary advice with the amount R180000 and then I am in a pit watching myself battle with bulls with Yellow lights in their eyes, everytime I closed my eyes to pray they ran and scattered except one bull that chased after me Scene 4: closing scene , LOL pls Don't laught ............................I am in a bus rescuing people from these devils with spears and as we proceed on the road 7 devils with 7 spears try to kills us just as the white boy was killed but with my hands - a blue light projected from my hands burning the swords so they could not come near us! But some of the people in the bus appeared to be evil as well! I awoke shortly after that. Thanks Sincerely Rufus
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Rufus,

Praying in tongues is a powerful God given thing, keep it up because the enemy doesn't like it! Hopefully you will get other replies for the rest of the dream. God Bless you.

in Christ,