Leading a Bus

Archives for 2007
TheHealedWoman
Silver Member

Leading a Bus

Post by TheHealedWoman »

I was riding in a white car home with the marching band(high school). Everyone else was on buses but I was by myself. At some point I got a broken left ankle ( I didn't observe it though. And while I limped, it didn't seem to hurt terribly. I just knew it was broken. It was broken from the begginning of the dream onward. ) I stopped at a McDonalds, and everyone followed. I got fries and two pies, cherry and apple, and the cashier way overcharged me. When I brought it to her attention, she didn't say anything or look at me, just changed it. She messed up again, again I said something. I was late by the time I got out to my car because of McDonalds lady. Suddenly, there were 50 other kids driving in cars. They hadn't been there before--they had been lumped together on the bus. I watched them all drive out on the road, and they had to have gone seperate ways from the busses because I was still with it, and they were not.

End of dream. Any ideas? Bless all of you! -Michelle
How Great Is Our God, Sing With Me, How Great Is Our God, And All Will See, How Great, How Great, Is Our God!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Healed,
I see this dream as perhaps the Holy Spirit showing you that you will be leading youth. You stop a McDonalds (Mickey D's threw me off a tad bit here for awhile) and that is a place the young folk like to eat (receive ministry). As you are getting food you are over charged and your correct the clerk, this part of the dream speaks to me of the youth making mistakes and you are correcting them and leading them to correct change. Then you see the youth leave and go in different directions, seeing this part as the youth you have helped will go out into the world to bring others to Jesus.

Blessings,
Joy
TheHealedWoman
Silver Member

Post by TheHealedWoman »

That speaks to me a lot. I've been wondering about this dream, but I have been getting a lot that speaks to me of helping/teaching children. I might start teaching children at our church as well. Pray for me, because I'm pretty young at this!

I figured out the broken ankle too. I've been reading books (just random fiction books) like I used to--500 page books a night. It took up quite a bit of my time, needless to say. With the help of my mother in law, I found out that this was my broken ankle--it was taking up too much time, all of my time. Time that should have been the Lords. Well, he told me last night to leave the book I was reading in my car. I whined about it, but did, and now I don't even have a desire to read it. Praise the Lord!

Blessings, THW
How Great Is Our God, Sing With Me, How Great Is Our God, And All Will See, How Great, How Great, Is Our God!