The Runway Of Life???

Archived Dreams from 2014
RevK
Diamond Member

The Runway Of Life???

Post by RevK »

Dream:
Was on a model's runway, (somehow, it seemed like a race), full of beautiful and talented women. There was no way I could compete with them, I am too old and they were lovely. Their gowns would take your breath away and so on. The judge was there, dressed in white, I believe He had on a gold sash. Suddenly, I saw him reach out his hand to me and I grabbed it! He said "Walk with me!" He walked me back and forth on the runway several times. I was the winner...
Thanks in advance for reading this! :D :D :D
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Jesus has a Gold sash (ref Rev 1:13) We are always winners when we take his hand. Nice dream.

in Christ,
benny

Post by benny »

Hi,

This is a dream of encouragement. God is encouraging you. God is telling you that you are beautiful to Him, more precious than any of the things the world esteems to be great. Your beauty is not in your age/looks but within and God has made you beautiful inside. It also says that God is going to display your beauty to others as a light on a hill is not to be hidden but to be seen. Don’t let your age or anything be a limitation because God will enable you to do it. Trust Him and take His hand.

Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever – Daniel 12:3

Blessings

benny
spiritledd
Diamond Member

encouragement!!!!

Post by spiritledd »

wow, your not too old says The Lord very precious dream of encouragement!!!!