DREAM: Lettuce and tomato salad...

Archived Dreams from 2015
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

DREAM: Lettuce and tomato salad...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I had a dream that I served Sidney a lettuce and tomato salad. He was eating the salad and I was standing across from him watching him enjoy it. The salad was really fresh, fresh looking. The colors of the lettuce and tomatoes stood out in the dream.

I said, "Sidney, would you like more tomatoes? He had a nice amount of salad and tomatoes still in his bowl; he looked up at me smiling as if he was thinking and enjoying what he already had in his bowl. Then he said, "yes", to more tomatoes. I woke up!

Shalom & Love +
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Re: DREAM: Lettuce and tomato salad...

BUMP
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi EE.

Who is Sidney?

Apparently tomatoes can mean kindness.

Lettuce always reminds me of the scripture "let us not forsake the meeting of the brethren".

If you apply those symbols to your dream, it may make some sense to you.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Hi Bella,

Sidney is an old friend whom I had not seen r talk with in over thirteen years. About 3 months ago, he called me from out of nowhere. I didn't even know that he had my phone number. To make a long story short, a few weeks later his father was diagnosed with Cancer. I had lost my mother from Cancer a few years ago, and so I walked this journey out with him, encouraging him to trust God, He will see him & his family through this time.

He thanked me for being there for him during that time, but what he didn't know, God was doing something in my life as I watched him go through every single thing that I went through like a mirror. It was so strange, I can't explain it all. My mother passed so fast that I didn't realize that I needed support from someone, but didn't receive at the time of my mother's terminal illness.

Everybody in my family were all holding on to my faith and watched my every move, pulling off me in ways I can't explain. Mom was a champion in faith and she helped me in more ways than she would ever know. They later told me that they were strengthened by watching my faith. I wasn't aware of anything as God carried me.

I am saying all this to say, watching Sidney and his family go through the exact same thing was amazing and helped me receive a healing that needed to receive, from the outside looking in this time. So, God did more for me than Sidney would ever know. God used this to give me the support that I needed at the time as I was ministering to him. I can't explain it but I needed to re-live this through someone else to receive the healing I needed.

Going through it with my mother I was seeing from the inside, and it wasn't very clear, left me shocked but in faith, trusting God no matter what, but I was able to see clearly, looking from the outside at him walking out the exact same road, which brought the healing I needed to grieve and have the support that I needed at that time.

So, in saying all of that Bella, Sidney was like a mirror, reflecting a part of my life that God sent him to help me heal too.

I have been dreaming several times that I am serving Sidney food or desserts. I will keep praying for the meaning to these dreams.

Thanks, for your input!

Shalom & Love +